[klpac] Don’t Let Hantu Know 《别让阿飘知道的事》
#Show 1 : 12th March 2020 (Thursday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 13th March 2020 (Friday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 3 : 14th March 2020 (Saturday) @ 3:00 PM
#Show 4 : 14th March 2020 (Saturday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 5 : 15th March 2020 (Sunday) @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Pentas 2, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Short Plays
Do you hear someone cackling? Well that’s because the 6th edition of the popular short work “Don’t Let…” series that started in 2016 is back again … and this time round you should be afraid. Be very afraid. For each edition, the theatre makers put their own spin on a chosen theme and for this show, writers, directors and actors put their skills together to spook you through and through with a compilation of ghostly tales!
From the same team that created the #dontlethimknow short plays series: Don’t Let Shakespeare Know (2016), Don’t Let Children Know (2017), Don’t Let Writer Know (2018), Don’t Let Usman Awang Know (July 2019) and Don’t Let Joe & Faridah Know come another exciting installment slated for March 2020. MUKA Space & The Actors Studio Seni Teater Rakyat and supported by Cuaca and klpac proudly present “Don’t Let Hantu Know” which will feature a variety of short performances inspired by Strange Stories.
Executive Producer: Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican
Artistic Director: Joe Hasham OAM
Producer: Easee Gan
AGE LIMIT: No age limit. May Contains Mature Content (Parental guidance is advised).
LANGUAGE: Performed in a mix of languages (with English surtitle).
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM 4 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS or CHANGES are not permitted once ticket(s) are sold.
- LOST, DAMAGED or STOLEN ticket(s) will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Condition of Sale before purchasing ticket.