#Show 1 : 29th February 2020 (Saturday) @ 8:00 PM
#Show 2 : 1st March 2020 (Sunday) @ 3:00 PM
#Show 3 : 3rd March 2020 (Tuesday) @ 8:00 PM
#Show 4 : 4th March 2020 (Wednesday) @ 8:00 PM
#Show 5 : 5th March 2020 (Thursday) @ 8:00 PM
#Show 6 : 6th March 2020 (Friday) @ 8:00 PM
#Show 7 : 7th March 2020 (Saturday) @ 8:00 PM
#Show 8 : 8th March 2020 (Sunday) @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Pentas 1, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Theatre
A samurai is murdered and his wife raped. The body of the samurai is discovered by a woodcutter. Just before the crime took place, a priest passed the couple. A notorious bandit comes forward to claim responsibility for the crime, and the woodcutter and priest are summoned to testify at the trial. So begins the recounting of the crime by …the bandit …the woodcutter …the wife …and the samurai (through a medium). Each of the four testimonies contradict each other. What really happened on the day of the crime?
ADVISORY : SHOW CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT
Director / Artistic Director: Joe Hasham OAM
Executive Producer: Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican
Set Designer: Paul Hasham
Lighting Designer: Yusman Mokhtar
Musical Director: Khairil Imran
Movement Director: Ho Lee Ching
Co-Movement Director: Chloe Tan
Doppo Narita (The Bandit Tajomaru)
Maiya Goshima (The Wife)
Omar Ali (The Samurai Husband)
Lee Swee Keong (The Priest)
Ho Lee Ching (The Medium)
Amelia Chen (Gatekeeper 1)
Chloe Tan (Gatekeeper 2)
Aiman Aiman (Gatekeeper 3)
Abdullah Adam (Gatekeeper 4)
Tristan Zijuin (Gatekeeper 5)
Nabil Musawir (Man 1)
Clarence Kuna (Man 2)
Glamorique (Court Official)
Faridah Merican (Judge)
Musicians: Khairil Imran, Coebar Abel, Endee Ahmad, Ian Francis Khoo
LANGUAGE: English, Japanese,Mandarin (surtitles English)
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM4 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS or CHANGES are not permitted once ticket(s) are sold.
- LOST, DAMAGED or STOLEN ticket(s) will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Condition of Sale before purchasing ticket.