#Show 1 : 14th November 2019 (Thursday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 1 : 15th November 2019 (Friday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 1 : 16th November 2019 (Saturday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 1 : 17th November 2019 (Sunday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 1 : 19th November 2019 (Tuesday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 1 : 20th November 2019 (Wednesday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 1 : 21st November 2019 (Thursday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 1 : 22nd November 2019 (Friday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 1 : 23rd November 2019 (Saturday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 1 : 24th November 2019 (Sunday) @ 8:30 PM
Venue: Indicine, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Theatre / Drama
Welcome to Brohemia, a fictional utopia founded on the ideals of brawn, beauty and brotherhood. As the city celebrates its 7th Annual City Parade, the Mayor launches Vitamin M, a new drug that claims to permanently enhance the lives of all Brohemians. While most cheer at this move, a suspicious few embark on a journey of revolt that will change the course of Brohemia forever…
BROHEMIA! zooms in on a sexual minority and explores the repercussions of masculinity when it turns toxic. This allegorical narrative on power, identity and redemption is Theatresauce’s third and final New Project of the 2019 season.
Featuring Aiman Aiman, Cayden Diow, Paalan Jayaratnam, Darren Lee, Tristen Loo, Azzad Mahdzir, Joshua Navin and Ashraf Zain. Choreography by Kenny Shim, Lighting & Projection Design by Syamsul Azhar. Staged Managed by Low Yee Choy and Coco Lee. Assistant Directors include Khairi Anwar and Hana Nadira. Directed by Kelvin Wong.
AGE LIMIT: Strictly for mature audience only. Entry with valid ticket.
LANGUAGE: English, Malay, Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin).
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS or CHANGES are not permitted once ticket(s) are sold.
- LOST, DAMAGED or STOLEN ticket(s) will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Condition of Sale before purchasing ticket.