[klpac] Chamber Wind Project V
Presented by Birdian Saxophone Quartet & klpac
#Show 1 : 20th April 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 21st April 2019 @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Pentas 2, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Music / Chamber Concert
The fifth instalment for Chamber Wind Project this year captures eclectic musical style and taste, which comes along with interesting titles, that will feed your imagination throughout the concert. Proudly presented by four local distinguished ensembles -Birdian Saxophone Quartet draws and paints the descriptive image of «Comets» by Jun Nagao; a fine arrangement of «Petite Symphonie» by Charles Gounod, performed by Zephyr Flute Ensemble; The Charmers to charm us with theme song «A Cruel Angel’s Thesis» from famous Japanese Anime Neon Genesis Evangelion; and KLarion leads us to an unexpected adventure of «Birdwatching» by Michael Henry. Of all the surprises, we are thrilled to introduce you one young and fun ensemble on the very weekend of Chamber Wind Project V, make sure you come by and check them out!
Executive Producer: Dato’ Faridah Merican
Artistic Director: Joe Hasham OAM
Project Coordinator: Cheryl Mah
AGE LIMIT: No Age Limit. Entry with a valid ticket.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.