[klpac] Don’t Let Joe & Faridah Know 《别让Joe 和Faridah知道的事》
#Show 1 : 21st November 2019 (Thursday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 22nd September 2019 (Friday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 3 : 23rd September 2019 (Saturday) @ 3:00 PM
#Show 4 : 23rd September 2019 (Saturday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 5 : 24th September 2019 (Sunday) @ 8:30 PM
Venue: Pentas 2, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Short Plays
From the same team that created the #dontlethimknow short plays series: Don’t Let Shakespeare Know (2016), Don’t Let Children Know (2017), Don’t Let Writer Know (2018) and Don’t Let Usman Awang Know (July 2019) come another exciting installment slated for November 2019. The Actors Studio Seni Teater Rakyat & MUKA Space proudly present “Don’t Let Joe & Faridah Know” which will feature a variety of short performances inspired and related to The Actors Studio Malaysia and founders, Joe Hasham OAM & Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican in conjunction with celebration 30th anniversary of The Actors Studio Malaysia. Expect the unexpected as creators each present their own take on The Actors Studio productions but with a twist.
Executive Producer: Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican
Artistic Director: Joe Hasham OAM
Producer: Easee Gan
Lighting Designer & Operator: Mohamed Fairuz @ Boy
Stage Manager: Selina Yong
Host: Megann Teoh
Toh Shir Ling
Tung Jit Yang
AGE LIMIT: No age limit. May Contains Mature Content (Parental guidance is advised). Entry with valid ticket.
LANGUAGE: Performed in a mix of languages (with English surtitle).
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS or CHANGES are not permitted once ticket(s) are sold.
- LOST, DAMAGED or STOLEN ticket(s) will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.