[klpac] FUNNY FRIENDS Open Mic
#Show 1 : 17th June 2021 (Thursday) @ 8:30 PM
Venue: Indicine, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Comedy Open Mic
” FUNNY FRIENDS Open Mic ” is a comedy open mic featuring some of the best and brightest comedic talents in Malaysia. Expect seasoned comics trying out new material, newbies performing for the first time, and rising stars of the comedy scene begging for your validation. Hosted by Hannan Azlan (as seen on Comedy Central Asia), get ready for a night full of love and laughter.
Artistic Director: Joe Hasham OAM
Executive Producer: Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican
klpac’s Covid-19 Related SOP’s
klpac has comprehensive measures including compulsory mask-wearing, health screening, physical distancing measures, sanitisation and disinfection, visitor education, enabling a contactless experience (e-ticketing) and staff training.
The MKN guide dated 10 Mar states that those below 6 and above 60 are not encouraged to attend. No over the counter sales allowed, only online / phone sales. For the latest Covid-19 & SOP guide, go to http://bit.ly/klpac_covid19_updates.
klpac & TAS’ Covid-19 Relief Fundraising
Each ticket sold goes towards keeping us afloat and to pay our staff, artistes and crew. Our losses amount close to RM2m. We have to raise another RM3.3m by Dec 2021. If you are able to, do make a donation https://www.klpac.org/donations/.
AGE LIMIT: According to MKN’s latest SOPs dated 10 March 2021, customers aged 6 and below and above 60 are not encouraged to attend.
LANGUAGE: English, some BM
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance (songs), at the discretion of klpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM 4 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS or CHANGES are not permitted once ticket(s) are sold.
- LOST, DAMAGED or STOLEN ticket(s) will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Condition of Sale before purchasing ticket.