[klpac]《心之家》Heart of Love
Venue: Pentas 2, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Stage Drama
The story of “Heart of Love” conveys the family situation of the society, violence, single parents and various special factors, in a concept, the establishment of the Da Ci Children’s House. In all the cases, after seven years, 14 children have been adopted. Due to problems with the health of the founder, he passed away. However, he still belief that his insistence on raising children up and growing one by one. The children have gradually grown up and have limited space to live. So use the power of the public to raise money to buy a house. They firmly believe that “As long as the power in the heart condenses, that power is home.”
AGE LIMIT: No age limit.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee & 0% GST.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.