#Show 1 : 24th January 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 25th January 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 3 : 26th January 2019 @ 3:00 PM [Relaxed Performance]
#Show 4 : 26th January 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 5 : 27th January 2019 @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Pentas 2, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Devised Physical Theatre
“And in the sameness that I have had always needed, I realized I was different.”
IN/OUT is a story of a girl who experiences the world in a unique way.
She cannot stand loud noises and has a hard time focusing.
She stares into space and daydreams a lot.
When she was little, she would get fixated on odd things.
She would collect all the fans in her house and line them up like toy soldiers.
She would collect maps and spend hours tracing the lines on a map, over and over.
Yet, no one understands why she does the things she does.
IN/OUT is a devised physical theatre story about longing and acceptance.
It explores what it feels like to be included and excluded just for being the person you are.
Cast | Afham Zainal, Chloe Tan, Claudia Low, Joey Cheong, Nabilah Hamid, Riena Aisya, Sharm Noh, SueKi Yee & Zhafir Muzani
Executive Producer | Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican
Artistic Director | Joe Hasham OAM
Director | Ho Lee Ching
Dramaturge | Omar Ali
Scenographer | Yusman Mokhtar
Choreographer | Silver Yee
Music Director | Coebar Abel
Musician | Ian Francis Khoo
Senior Production Manager | Gan Eng Cheng
Production & Stage Manager | Benedict Chin
Graphic Designer | Joel Wong
AGE LIMIT: No age limit. Entry with valid ticket.
LANGUAGE: Mainly in English.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.