[klpac] INDICINELIVE! 6
#Show 1 : 18th July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 19th July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 3 : 20th July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 4 : 21st July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 5 : 24th July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 6 : 25th July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 7 : 26th July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 8 : 27th July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 9 : 28th July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 10 : 30th July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 11 : 31st July 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 12 : 1st August 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 13 : 2nd August 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 14 : 3rd August 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 15 : 4th August 2019 @ 8:30 PM
Venue: Indicine, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Comedy / Sketch Comedy
The much-hyped and consecutively sold-out INDICINELIVE! sketch-comedy revue returns with its sixth installment, since its inception in 2010. Expect slick sketches and cutting parodies that ask: how baru is Malaysia Baru? And just who are our true superheroes?
Written by UiHua Cheah, Kevin Eng, Veshalini Naidu, Freddy Tan, Terence Toh & Tung Jit Yang. Featuring the ensemble of Tiara Anchant, Jad Hidhir, Belinda Hon, Dinesh Kumar, Dexter Lim, Nabil Musawir, Grace Ng, Jeremy Ooi, Sasidaran Subramaniam, Anrie Too & Anjali Venugopal. Staged managed by Low Yee Choy and Koo Shao Hang. Projection design by Coebar Abel. Designed and directed by Kelvin Wong.
INDICINELIVE! 6 is presented by The Actors Studio Seni Teater Rakyat, and supported by The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre.
Executive Producer | Dato Faridah Merican
Artistic Director | Joe Hasham OAM
Producer | Gan Eng Cheng
Production Manager | Benedict Chin
Senior Art Director | Joel Wong
Head of Marketing & Communication | Ang Yue May
Publicist | Maggie Ong & Megann Teoh
AGE LIMIT: For mature audiences only.
LANGUAGE: Mainly in English.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.