[klpac] Let’s Rock 2
#Show 1 : 21st June 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 22nd June 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 3 : 23rd June 2019 @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Pentas 1, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Concert
Calling all rockers and headbangers!
klpac is pumped to be bringing you Let’s Rock 2 for a limited 4-day run. We welcome back the same headliners that brought the house down back in 2017 – Fuad of Kyoto Protocol, songstress Bihzhu and singer-songwriter Nick Davis. The trio will be reunited with the klpac Symphonic Band, YCA Chorus and 4-piece band.
Fans will be able to hear their favourite songs performed live in this specially curated programme by director Ian Chow which will feature the biggest hits by some of the biggest names in the industry such as Coldplay, U2, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Metallica, The Carpenters, The Beatles and Cyndi Lauper. Time to dig out those old concert T-shirts and come rock with us! Don’t miss the early bird promotion and bundle with Yesterday Once More.
Artistic Director: Joe Hasham OAM
Executive Producer: Dato’ Dr Faridah Merican
Director: Ian Chow
Conductor & Co Music Director: Cheryl Mah
Featuring: klpac Symphonic Band
Band Leader & Co Music Director: Kamal Razali
Guitarist: Kamal Razali
Pianist: Joelle Aairell
Arranger: Loh Ui Li
Soloist: Bihzhu, Nick Davis, Fuad of Kyoto Protocol
Chorus: Young Choral Academy Chorus
Chorus Master: Mak Chi Hoe
Orchestra Manager: Soo Choy Wah
Multimedia Designer: Sha
Production Manager: (Currently Ian is doing it with the help of Gan)
Stage Manager: Lawrence Selvaraj
Assistant Stage Manager: To be advised later
Lighting Designer: Boy
Sound Engineer (FOH): Race
Sound Engineer (Back of House): Khairil Imran
Technical Manager: Mike Thomas
Head of Publicity and Marketing: Ang Yue May
Senior Art Director: Joel Wong
Publicist: Maggie Ong / Megann Teoh
Senior Theatre Manager: Lawrence Selvaraj
FOH / Theatre Executive: Catherine Lee
*Contact Point for JTI Night: Ang Yue May @ 012-306 2179
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.