[klpac] MCE International Choral Festival 2018
#Show 1 – Category B : 8th November 2018 @ 10:50 AM
#Show 2 – Category G : 8th November 2018 @ 11:00 AM
#Show 3 – Category D1 : 8th November 2018 @ 5:40 PM
#Show 4 – Category H : 8th November 2018 @ 7:50 PM
#Show 5 – Category A1 : 9th November 2018 @ 10:10 AM
#Show 6 – Category A2 : 9th November 2018 @ 10:10 AM
#Show 7 – Category C : 9th November 2018 @ 5:00 PM
#Show 8 – Category D2 : 10th November 2018 @ 10:10 AM
#Show 9 – Category I : 10th November 2018 @ 10:20 AM
#Show 10 – Category F : 10th November 2018 @ 2:20 PM
#Show 11 – Category E : 10th November 2018 @ 6:40 PM
Venue: Pentas 1, Pentas 2 & Indicine, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Choral Festival
Young Choral Academy, Malaysia’s premier centre for choral education and choir singing activities in partnership with venue sponsor The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac) and in conjunction with The Actors Studio’s 30th anniversary is proud to present the Malaysian Choral Eisteddfod (MCE) International Choir Festival.
Malaysia’s largest and most prestigious choral event of the year, the Malaysian Choral Eisteddfod (MCE) International Choir Festival & Competition will see a total of 80 choirs and participants coming from Indonesia, Hungary, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and and the host country, Malaysia.
Endorsed by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia, the event is also supported by the Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM). There will be 10 categories of competition – Children, Teenagers, Mixed Youth, Equal Voices (Female), Equal Voices (Male), Mixed Voices, Folklore, Senior, Show Choir and Vocal Ensemble. As part of the Festival, there will also be Friendship Concerts, Workshops, Choral Exchange as well as Choral Exams conducted by ABRSM during the event.
LANGUAGE: Not specified.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.