[klpac] Norm & Ahmed
#Show 1 : 12th February 2018 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 13th February 2018 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 3 : 14th February 2018 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 4 : 15th February 2018 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 5 : 16th February 2018 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 6 : 17th February 2018 @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Pentas 2, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Theatre
Norm & Ahmed is a midnight conversation between a Pakistani student and a cliche-familiar Australian workman; and what emerges not only confronts us with how little Norm and his fellow Australians understand about Asians but with how close Australia is to its near north. Both Norm and Ahmed, says Buzo perceptively, are aliens in the same country.
Norm and Ahmed was first produced in Malaysia by The Actors Studio in 1989, our very first production. It was directed by Joe Hasham and executive-produced by Faridah Merican. Norm was played by Joe Hasham and Ahmed was played by Mustafa Noor.
This 2019 production is part of The Actors Studio’s 30th anniversary. It will again be directed by Joe hasham and executive-produced by Faridah Merican. Norm will be played by Australian actor, Kingsley Judd and Ahmed will be played by Phraveen Arikiah
In keeping with the theme of Norm and Ahmed which is racism, the evening will begin with a selection of poetry and song.
Executive Producer, Producer & Stage Manager: Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican
Artistic Director & Director: Joe Hasham OAM
Cast: Kingsley Judd & Phraveen Arikiah
**Disclaimer** show contains mature content and actors will be smoking on stage.
AGE LIMIT: No age limit, entry with valid ticket. **Disclaimer** show contains mature content and actors will be smoking on stage.
LANGUAGE: Performed in English
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.