[klpac] Peter Pan Musical / Voices of Sayfol- Evolution of Music
#Show 1 – Peter Pan : 4th May 2019 @ 10:30 AM
#Show 2 – Peter Pan : 4th May 2019 @ 1:30 PM
#Show 3 – Voices of Sayfol: Evolution of Music: 4th May 2019 @ 7:30 PM
Venue: Pentas 1, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Musical Concert
(based on the book and play by J M Barrie)
Soar away to Neverland in this magical adaptation drawn from the beloved novel with fresh, fun music! The Darling children love to hear of Peter Pan’s adventures during his visits through the open window of the nursery. Then one night Peter Pan and Tinkerbell whisk the children off to Neverland to be part of the adventures. All your favorite characters are there, including Captain Hook and his pirate crew, Princess Tiger Lily and her tribe, Myrtle and her beautiful mermaids and of course, the Lost Boys and Girls! You won’t have any trouble thinking happy thoughts when you see talented cast.
Voices of Sayfol
Evolution of Music
Sayfol International School is showcasing their huge pool of talent from the secondary school. We have an array of performances, from music of 60’s to current pop hits of today to present the evolution on music. Our students will embellish the stage with their own rendition of music in the forms of dance, singing and ensemble playing.
AGE LIMIT: No age limit. Entry with a valid ticket.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.