[klpac] ROCKING BROADWAY – THROUGH THE ANNALS OF ROCK MUSICALS
#Show 1 : 6th November 2019 (Wednesday) @ 8:30 PM – Hosting Show
#Show 2 : 7th November 2019 (Thursday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 3 : 8th November 2019 (Friday) @ 8:30 PM – Hosting Show
#Show 4 : 9th November 2019 (Saturday) @ 3:00 PM – Private Show
#Show 5 : 9th November 2019 (Saturday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 6 : 10th November 2019 (Sunday) @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Pentas 1, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Musical Concert
ROCKING BROADWAY charts the choppy world of rock musicals on Broadway and in the West End. Since Rock ‘n’ Roll music appeared on the musical stage some 50 years into Broadway existence, the genre has a rather love hate relationship with the musical stage.
This docu-tainment show features some of the best-loved songs from rock ‘n’ roll rock musical hits, from the success of Hair, Jesus Christ Superstar, Grease and Rent to Hedwig, Tick Tick … Boom, We Will Rock You, Spring Awakening, and Rock Of Ages and right through to the recent musical hits like Memphis, American Idiot, Dear Evan Hansen and the family all time favourite School Of Rock, ROCKING BROADWAY tracks the ‘uncharted’ exhilarating route of the rock sound onto the musical stage.
Producer/Music Director: Khor Seng Chew
Artistic Director/Director: Pun Kai Loon
Music Arranger: Loh Ui Li
Choreographer: Jojo Wong
Set Designer: Melissa Teoh
Lighting Designer: Lim Ang Swee
Costume Designer: Dominique Devorsine
Vocal Coach: Tan Soo Suan
English Dialect Coach: Sandra Sodhy
Sound Engineer: Lim Wan Yee
AGE LIMIT: 7 years old and above. Entry with valid ticket.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS or CHANGES are not permitted once ticket(s) are sold.
- LOST, DAMAGED or STOLEN ticket(s) will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.