[klpac] Short+Sweet Malaysia 2019: Theatre
#Show 1 : 23rd October 2019 (Wednesday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 24th October 2019 (Thursday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 3 : 25th October 2019 (Friday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 4 : 26th October 2019 (Saturday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 5 : 30th October 2019 (Wednesday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 6 : 31st October 2019 (Thursday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 7 : 1st November 2019 (Friday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 8 : 2nd November 2019 (Saturday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 9 : 3rd November 2019 (Sunday) @ 8:30 PM
Venue: Pentas 2, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Festival: Theatre
With festivals in 14 countries, there is no stopping the SHORT+SWEET mania. Malaysia is no exception as the festival continues to grow here.
We kick off in KL on 6th September with S+S Film, followed by S+S Stand-Up Comedy+Song, Musical, Junior Dance (category for dancers 16 and below), Dance and finish off with Theatre ending on 3th November. It then moves on to Penang from 6th to 16th November for Dance and Theatre.
What makes the festival so popular is its unique format. It only premieres new works that are 10 minutes or less. Not only will you be the first to watch these new creations but, in a single night, you get to watch 10 to 12 different works.
SHORT+SWEET also runs as a competition. The performers compete for a place in the Gala Finals where the winners will win prizes including the coveted Mercedes-Benz Award for Creative Excellence.
Root for your favourite team or, better yet, vote for them and they stand a chance to win the Audience Choice Award.
Come, celebrate us and get swept up in this SHORT+SWEET mania. Like a good Malaysian buffet, there is something for everyone.
Festival Director & Executive Producer : Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican
Artistic Director : Joe Hasham OAM
Advisor & Senior Production Manager : Easee Gan
Stage Management Team : Benedict Chin
AGE LIMIT: 4 years old and above. Entry with valid ticket.
LANGUAGE: Malaysian language.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS or CHANGES are not permitted once ticket(s) are sold.
- LOST, DAMAGED or STOLEN ticket(s) will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.