[klpac] Songs To Be Remembered
#Show 1 : 28th September 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 29th September 2019 @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Pentas 1, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Chinese Orchestra Concert
Malaysia Century Chinese Orchestra (MCCO) will be presenting two days season opening concert at The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac) in September 2019.
The Chinese Orchestra concert, under the baton of Conductor Chong Koi Min, presents classics Chinese Orchestra pieces from China and Singapore. Together with Malaysian soprano, Ms Evelyn Toh.
- Dream of the Red Chamber Suite by Wang Li Ping (China)
- The Family Legend – The Moon at Dawn over Lugou Bridge by Zhao Ji Ping (China)
- Unforgettable Water – Sprinkling Festival by Liu Wen Jin (China)
- Song Bird Symphonic Suite by Law Wai Lun (Singapore)
Presenter: Malaysia Century Chinese Orchestra (MCCO)
Music Director & Conductor: Chong Koi Min
Soprano: Evelyn Toh
Date & Time: 28th September 2019 @ 8.30pm, 29th September 2019 @ 3pm
Venue: pentas 1, klpac
Executive Producer: CHAN POH YEE
Music Director : CHONG KOI MIN
Orchestra Manager: CHUA SU TING
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.