[klpac] Sunny Side Up
with the klpac Symphonic Band
Venue: Pentas 2, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Music / Orchestral Concert
To mark the tenth anniversary of Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre Symphonic Band this year, we would love to make it meaningful not just to all the band members ourselves, but to people around us as well.
For this, the band humbly presents to you a weekend of chamber concerts in aid of charity. With a selection of fun and light tunes in our bucket, we promise you to bring home full heart of joy and love. Let’s purchase a ticket and bring along items for the underprivileged in need -Be our audience, be the charity donor!
Whether or not you would be gracing our little chamber concert, do drop off donated items to klpac over the weekend of 16th and 17th March 2019. What items are in need for the underprivileged, you would probably wonder? Fret not, we have come up with a wish list items as listed below. So get moving and start preparing!
WISH LIST ITEMS
- Canned goods (i.e. Fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, sauce, Milo, coffee, condensed milk, fruit jam, soup etc.)
- Instant noodles (i.e. Vits Mee, Bihun, Maggi Mee etc.)
- Cooking Oil
- Milk Powder
- Dried food (i.e. Dried raisins, ghee, chickpeas etc.)
Executive Producer: Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican
Artistic Director: Joe Hasham OAM
Music Director and Resident Conductor: Cheryl Mah
AGE LIMIT: No age limit. Entry with valid ticket.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee & 0% GST.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.