[klpac] Ticket To Ride with the klpac Symphonic Band
#Show 1 : 8th December 2018 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 9th December 2018 @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Pentas 1, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Event Type: Music / Orchestral Concert
The klpac Symphonic Band wraps up its 2018 season with a fun-filled concert that will have you itching to travel and see the world. This themed concert featuring pieces such as “Weather Report”, “Ticket to Ride”, “Take Off”, “Windows of the World” and more making it a delightful musical outing for children and adults.
With the school holidays and festive season just round the corner, the year is fast coming to an end. To get you in the mood for the holiday season, the klpac Symphonic Band wraps up its 2018 season with a fun-filled, travel-themed concert entitled Ticket to Ride from 8 to 9 December in Pentas 1, klpac.
Who says travelling involves big bucks and elaborate itineraries. After all, travelling is not about how many stops or sights you can squeeze in or how far you can go but rather the carefree spirit that embodies you when you embark on a trip. It is about how your steps lighten and your heart and mind opens up to new experiences and adventures.
And that is precisely the mood and spirit the klpac Symphonic Band is trying to capture with its forthcoming concert Ticket to Ride. Under the baton of Resident Conductor and Music Director Cheryl Mah, the klpac Symphonic Band will be performing light and fun-filled pieces such as “Weather Report”, “Ticket to Ride”, “Take Off”, “Windows of the World” and more, making it a delightful musical outing for children and adults.
Ticket to Ride will have you itching to travel and see the world or, at the very least, see the world in front of you with a fresh perspective.
Executive Producer: Dato’ Faridah Merican
Artistic Director: Joe Hasham OAM
Music Director and Resident Conductor: Cheryl Mah
UY AGE LIMIT: 1 year old and above with valid ticket. No lap-sitting is allowed.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDE the RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.