[penangpac] Leela Jhansi
#Show 1 : 21st May 2021 (Friday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 22nd May 2021 (Saturday) @ 8:30 PM
#Show 3 : 23th May 2021 (Sunday) @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Stage 1, Performing Arts Centre of Penang (penangpac)
Event Type: Theatre Play
Leela Jhansi is a 13-year old who leads a happy and contented life in a remote village in India. The only ambition she and her grandmother share is to get her educated in order to secure a better future. Destiny, however, has ordained otherwise. When the richest man in the village, Damodaram proposes to marry Leela, promising wealth and a secured future, Leela’s father Palwankar begins to dream of riches – after all, why must he deprive his daughter of such an opportunity?
Featuring: Chrisalynn Lim, Lucille Dass, Nicholas Pereira, Shrivatsn, Karam Tabba, Monica Mohan, Suresh Ramskay, Menan Mohan, Billy Ooi
Director/Playwright: Fa Abdul
AGE LIMIT: 13 Years Old and Above. However, due to Majlis Keselamatan Negara (National Security Council) SOP, those who are not within the age range of 13 to 60 years old are discouraged from entering the theatre.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of penangpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM 4 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS or CHANGES are not permitted once ticket(s) are sold.
- LOST, DAMAGED or STOLEN ticket(s) will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.
Presenter / Organizer : Performing Arts Centre of PenangPromoter : Performing Arts Centre of Penang (penangpac)