[POSTPONED][penangpac] Once Upon a Time… ( Part II )
The Curse of Mahsuri & Raja Bersiong: The King with Fangs
#Show 1 : 28th May 2021 (Friday) @ 8:00 PM
#Show 2 : 29th May 2021 (Saturday) @ 3:00 PM
#Show 3 : 29th May 2021 (Saturday) @ 8:00 PM
#Show 4 : 30th May 2021 (Sunday) @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Stage 2, Performing Arts Centre of Penang (penangpac)
Event Type: Children Theatre
“Once Upon a Time” is a 5 part series of the almost forgotten Malaysian folklore, legends and tales of yesteryears. Each part consists of two stories, with the duration of 45 minutes each. Part II of the series will feature “The Curse of Mahsuri & Raja Bersiong: The King with Fangs.”
The Curse of MahsuriA legend of the virtuous maiden, her tragic death and her dying curse.
Raja Bersiong: The King with FangsTale of a king who had an unusual appetite for meals served with a drop of human blood. His taste for blood grew so intense that over time he grew fangs and began attacking his own people to feast on them.
Directed by Fa Abdul Script Adapted by Fa Abdul
AGE LIMIT: 5 Years Old and Above. However, due to Majlis Keselamatan Negara (National Security Council) SOP, those who are not within the age range of 13 to 60 years old are discouraged from entering the theatre.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of penangpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM 4 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS or CHANGES are not permitted once ticket(s) are sold.
- LOST, DAMAGED or STOLEN ticket(s) will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.
Presenter / Organizer / Promoter : Performing Arts Centre of Penang