[penangpac] Panic 恐懼
#Show 1 : 4th January 2019 @ 8:00 PM
#Show 2 : 5th January 2019 @ 3:00 PM
#Show 3 : 5th January 2019 @ 8:00 PM
#Show 4 : 6th January 2019 @ 3:00 PM
#Show 5 : 6th January 2019 @ 8:00 PM
Venue: Stage 2, Performing Arts Centre of Penang (penangpac)
Event Type: Stage Play
Panic is based on a short story written by Kōbō Abe, a Japanese novelist and dramatist and once a candidate laureate of the Nobel Prize for Literature.
The story revolves around a man who takes an employment exam for a company and ends up waking up next to a dead body. From here, the nightmare has just begun as his life begins to collapse in front of his very own eyes. The running theme in many of Abe’s works of alienation and society’s role in this, are explored and displayed effectively.
The play is performed in four languages which is Cantonese, Malay, Japanese and English with English and Chinese subtitle.
AWARD : “2013 International Drama Festival in TOKYO”
BEST SHOW ,BEST DIRECTION ,BEST AUDIENCE !
Script Writer : Kōbō Abe
Director :Daisuke Sagawa
Main Cast : Rorn Liew ( Male)
Supporting role : Syafiq Syazim ( Male) / Daisuke Sagawa ( Male) Yiky Chew ( Female ) / Clare Nakahara ( Female)
Organizer : ONZ Production and Entertainment ( Malaysia)
Present : Japan THEATRE MOMENTS ( シアターモーメンツ )
Supported by : THE SAISON FOUNDATION / Facthree event Space
Producer : Suzuki Cheng
Stage Manager: Veeky Tan
Lighting Designer : Atsuko Uno
Costume Designer / Sound Operator : Yu Arishima
Graphic Designer : Sam Chia
Director assistant : Angela Tee
Japanese Interpreter : AK Siah
Ticketing : Tracy Pua
Photographer : Dev Lee
AGE LIMIT: No age limit. Entry with valid ticket.
LANGUAGE: Japanese, Mandarin, Malay, English. (English and Chinese Subtitle)
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of penangpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.