[penangpac] Rainbow 彩虹
#Show 1 : 29th August 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 2 : 30th August 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 3 : 31st August 2019 @ 3:00 PM
#Show 4 : 31st August 2019 @ 8:30 PM
#Show 5 : 1st September 2019 @ 3:00 PM
Venue: Stage 2, Performing Arts Centre of Penang (penangpac)
Event Type: Chinese Children Theatre
This children theatre is inspired by “The Rainbow Mountain”, a children story written by Ikeda Daisaku. While a mother is telling the story of “The Rainbow Mountain” to her three children, she gets a phone call and needs to leave the house for a while. In the mid of waiting for their mother to come back, the three siblings notice there is a mysterious light projected from the top of the hill in front of their house. Without hesitation, they see it as the Rainbow Mountain and decide to go and find out the secret of the birth of a rainbow by themselves.
AGE LIMIT: 3 years old and above. Entry with valid ticket.
LANGUAGE: Mandarin. No surtitles.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of penangpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.