[penangpac] Short+Sweet Malaysia 2020 : Short + Sweet Dance Penang
#Show 1 : 30th October 2020 (Friday) @ 8:00 PM
#Show 2 : 31st October 2020 (Saturday) @ 8:00 PM
Venue: Stage 2, Performing Arts Centre of Penang (penangpac)
Event Type: Festival
SHORT + SWEET is the biggest platform for 10-minute creativity in the world. With festivals in 14 countries, there is no stopping the SHORT+SWEET mania. Malaysia is no exception as the festival continues to grow here. Join us at this biggest little festival in the world at Stage 2, penangpac. You will be amazed by these upcoming stars in the performing arts industry!
What makes the festival so popular is its unique format. It only premieres new works that are 10 minutes or less. Not only will you be the first to watch these new creations but, in a single night, you get to watch many different works. Root for your favourite team or, better yet, vote for them and they stand a chance to win the Audience Choice Award.
Come, celebrate with us and get swept up in this SHORT+SWEET mania. Like a good Malaysian buffet, there is something for everyone.
SHORT + SWEET kicks off in KL from 1st – 24th October before moving to Penang. SHORT + SWEET PENANG will take place from 30th October to 7th November. SHORT + SWEET DANCE PENANG 2020 (30th – 31st October) will feature 7 groups who are shortlisted to bring on their best to our stage.
Festival Director & Executive Producer: Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican
Artistic Director: Joe Hasham OAM
Advisor: Easee Gan
Production Manager: Ilya Rusaidi
AGE LIMIT: According to MKN’s latest SOPs dated 15th July, customers aged 12 years and below and above 60 years are not encouraged to attend.
LANGUAGE: Malaysian language.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of penangpac staff. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM 4 Ticketing Fee.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS or CHANGES are not permitted once ticket(s) are sold.
- LOST, DAMAGED or STOLEN ticket(s) will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.