Purchase via Call Centre
- Tickets may be collected at the venue box office on the date of the event up to 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present NRIC/Passport, Credit Card and Booking Reference upon ticket collection. No third party collection will be allowed unless an AUTHORIZATION FORM is issued by the purchaser, is presented at the Proticket counter to collect the ticket, together with a photocopy of purchaser NRIC/Passport and the Payment Confirmation email. The identity of the person receiving the tickets may be recorded through following method but not limited to photocopy/photograph of collector NRIC/passport or other method by our Customer Service Officers. PROTICKET have the right to refuse to release the ticket(s) if we are suspicious of the documents provided.
- Entry will be REFUSED if tickets have not been purchased from PROTICKET or other authorized points of sale.
- Tickets can be purchased via our Call Centre by calling our Ticket Hotline: +6 03 7880 7999
Call Center Operating Hours:
|Mondays – Fridays||9:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturdays||9:30 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Sundays and Public Holidays||CLOSED|
- Payment for tickets purchased via Call Centre can be made via Credit Card only. Tickets can still be purchased via this channel up to 1 business day before the event. Purchased tickets can be collected at the Box Office at the event venue 2 hours before the event starts.
- There will be a Booking Fee of RM10.00 for every transaction.
- A ‘Payment Confirmation’ email will be sent to the email address provided within one working day of the ticket purchase.
- Please read and understand the Condition of Sale before purchasing tickets.