Sunset Cruise on board Dickson Dragon
Date: 23rd September 2017 – 1st January 2019
Frequency: Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
Departure / Embark: 1700 hours
Arrival / Disembark: 2000 hours
Cruise Duration: 3 hours
Cruise: Dickson Dragon Cruise
Cruise Route: ⛵ Marina ⛵ Teluk Kemang ⛵ Blue Lagoon ⛵ Marina
Boarding Location: Behind PD World Marina Condominium. (WAZE: Dickson Dragon Cruise)
Kindly read and understand all the information provided below before making the purchase. Thank you.
If you have any inquiries, kindly call PROTICKET MALAYSIA +6 03 – 7880 7999.
Feeling Bored During the Weekend??? Come and experience our Sunset Cruise on board Dickson Dragon…
FOC for children 3yrs old and below
Sunset Cruise (BBQ Buffet Dinner)
- Experience Dickson Dragon out on waters off Port Dickson and soak in the view.
- Embark/disembark location: Behind PD World Marina Condominium. (Waze – Dickson Dragon Cruise)
- Kindly contact +6 012 – 900 8200 to make bookings. Bookings must be made at least 2 days before sailing date.
- Kindly present Ticketpro e-Ticket during registration before boarding the boat.
- Your voucher will only be valid for the Service that has been specified upon purchase and your ticket cannot be transferred for use of any other service.
- If a Service is delayed or cancelled due to an Event outside Our Control (ex: Bad weather or Technical problems), Platinum Charters will endeavor to re-schedule the Service to a different day at no extra cost. This decision will be at Platinum Charters sole discretion.
- All passengers must pay attention to and comply with all regulations and notices relating to the safety and security of the boat, crew, passengers and the boarding facilities.
- Please check-in at the departure point at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Meals on Board: If you have food restrictions or on a special diet, it must be ordered with Platinum Charters 72hours before sailing time. Whilst Platinum Charters try to accommodate most notified special dietary requirements, this is not always possible.
- All tickets are non-transferable, not for re-sale and will become void on any transfer for value.
- If you wish to reschedule your cruise date, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice before the original sailing date. Failure to comply with this condition will result in FORFEIT of total charges. Rescheduling by customer will incur additional charges.
Itinerary: Sunset Cruise
– Assemble at the boarding area
– Board Dickson Dragon. Fish Feeding on board Dickson Dragon. Welcome Drinks and Welcome Towels is served.
– Departure of Dickson Dragon followed by Welcome Announcement and Safety Briefing.
– Dickson Dragon will sail south towards Teluk Kemang and Blue Lagoon.
– Salt Water Jacuzzi net is lowered into the sea. We recommend guests to soak themselves in the Salt Water Jacuzzi while the boat is moving.
– Karaoke is available on board and it is Free of Charge.
– Dickson Dragon arrives Blue Lagoon. BBQ Dinner is served. Orange Juice is included in the BBQ Dinner. For other drinks, they are available for purchase on board.
– Dickson Dragon makes a turn back to the Marina.
– Prepare your camera for Sunset pictures.
– Dickson Dragon arrives back at the Marina.
- Please bring your OWN bathing suit and bath towels if you intend to indulge yourself in any sea activities.
- If you do not have a Bath Towel, it is available on board for rent at RM5 per towel.
- Salt Water Jacuzzi is only available for use during good weather only. Captain of Dickson Dragon will decide on whether it is safe for use or not.
- Free flow of Orange Juice. Canned Drinks and Beer are sold on board. If guests bring their own alcoholic beverage, corkage applies.
- Rescheduling a cruise date is 48 hours before sailing date. A surcharge of RM50.00 will be imposed if the rescheduling is done less than 48 hours.
- This voucher is only VALID for 3 months from the purchased date.
- Cruise Route : ⛵️ Marina ⛵️ Teluk Kemang ⛵️ Blue Lagoon ⛵️ Marina
AGE LIMIT: No age limit.
LANGUAGE: Not applicable.
ATTIRE: Not specified.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING Ticketing Fee & 0% GST.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.